Thursday, September 25, 2008

BIG COOK SHOUT OUT

This week I've decided to feature someone who really has to get the BIG cook going and probably does more on a daily basis than our proposed weekend times. 

Kate Gosselin.  Mother of twins and sextuplets, from the show Jon and Kate Plus 8.  

One episode that impressed me the most was when Kate was going to be out of town for a while (I believe for a free tummy tuck?), she spent an entire day cooking somewhere in the range of 15-20 meals for her family, knowing that Jon wouldn't have cooked or would have opted for take-out while she was away.  Fifteen to twenty meals.  In one day!  Now, that's a serious big cook. If I'm able to get 4-5 meals prepped over the weekend, I'm super psyched.  

So, here's to a well deserved shout out from the Big Cook bloggers themselves.  Props to you Kate.

-Gohan Mama


No comments: