Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh that Oprah!



So, tonight after I got my kids to bed, I grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and popped on some dvr'd Oprah.  

It was a pretty cool episode all on saving money, and it highlighted planning meals ahead in order to really save.  But what some of the thrifty mamas were doing was not only planning ahead what you'll make for the week, but planning EXCLUSIVELY based on the sales and coupons you have for that week.  

Over the years, I have had seasons of being good about taking my coupons to the grocery store.  But, they'd end up expiring or I'd forget to bring them etc.  But, with grocery prices being what they are now these days, it's time to bring it back.  

Here's to the revival and hopefully lifestyle change of incorporating coupons into the meal planning.  

To help us all get a good boost on it.  I found an excellent source that has coupons for Organic grocery items!  WooHoo, Bonus!


Happy Coupon Printing 

No comments: